Wedding Dress - Private Collection

Size 8, Never Altered, Never Worn (tried on once), Beautiful A-Line Gown, Ivory, Lace Up Back, Strapless, Two Piece, Bodice is Ivory w/Blush and Champagane Flowers covered in crystals, bottom very plain with a few of the Blush & Champagane Flowers. Beautiful Dress!!! Will sacrafice!!!
Posted by Nicole; updated 03/17/04

This is a beautiful dress however not what I am looking for but was hoping you could help me - I am looking for a dress that is supposed to be by "Private Collection" it has red accents on it - do you have a website or a phone number to find those gowns...Thanks in advance!
Posted by Toni; updated 03/29/04

Commical you ask.....Rumor has it that is what my gown is. However I did find out that it is a replica of the a Maggie Sottero Couture "Romantica". Wish I could give you more detail.
Posted by Nicole; updated 03/31/04

Private Collection is supposedly an unadvertised line by Jacqueline Bridals. I`m looking for one of the PC bridesmaids dresses and found that Discount Bridal Service could get it -- only trouble is there are no catalogs to double check that you have got the right style number, etc.. Good luck.
Posted by ellen; updated 03/31/04

Private Collection is an unadvertised line by Jacquelin. Private Label is different.
Posted by Jenn; updated 03/31/04

I just bought a Private Collection gown and can not find it anywhere online. I can`t even show anyone a picture of it. Does anyone know how to find it online?
Posted by Ange; updated 04/12/04

I havent found my dress online either. Actually, I was thumbing through a magazine and found my dress but it was a different designer.......Maggie Sorretto.....which I know is very common.
Posted by Nicole; updated 04/14/04

Private Collection is an unadvertised line. They do not have a catalog or website. Even the retailers do not get a catalog.
Posted by Kim; updated 04/17/04

I, too, am looking for a Private Collection dress, but can only find a replica made by Maggie Sottero. The Sottero model is called "Jennifer" but in PC, I believe it`s model #8067. Can anyone help me find this dress? I really love the PC dress, but can only find it in a size 4 in the store of the town I live in.
Thanks- Jill (not a size 4)
Posted by Jill; updated 05/18/04

Nicole,
I think I have that same dress! Does the skirt have the roses down the left and right side panels? The bodice is completely covered in roses made of pink polished stones and beads...
Posted by Cris; updated 02/18/06

Someone please help!!!!!!!!! I found the perfect wedding gown at a local bridal shop. I went back for it and it was sold!!!!! I have to have this dress, it`s absolutely beautiful. The only information the shop would give me is that it was a "private collection" gown and the style number is 2728. Anyone with ANY information that could help me, please....help!!!!
Posted by Tonya; updated 05/24/08

Where did you see it?
What did it look like? (fabric, style)
How much was it?

That info should make it easier to find.

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 05/27/08

Toni, I know it`s a longshot that you are still checking this message board, but maybe you have the "notify by mail" option checked and can see this. If you need special occasion dresses like that in the future, don`t just ask around for websites and contact info
Posted by Sheila; updated 12/01/08

PRONOVIAS GOWNS W/ FREE Veil or Tiara $620
Have over 75 Gowns. I have a list can you please provide me your email so I can send it to you. I am selling the Pronovias Gown with Free Veil or Tiara and shipping for $620. Can provide Authenticity by scan if needed with purchase!

Visit our page for more info: Bridal Bling ~ Bridal Accessories & Jewelry

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Gigi; updated 12/01/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made. We do custom style orders as well. Showroom is also available for appointment only if you are near New York. Please google us if you want to see our feedbacks from previous buyers.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 12/07/08