HELP!! Outdoor Wedding In Chicago Area.

Help! I need a site for my outdoor wedding / reception. I live in the south suburbs of Chicago, IL. I would prefer a garden, but everything I find only does the wedding and not the reception. And they only accomodate about 25-50. I need about 75 for the wedding and a little over 100 for the reception. My wedding isn`t until June 15, 2003, so I have a lot of time, but I just want to know this firsthand. Please help! Thanks

Christina
Posted by Christina; updated 01/18/02

Contact the Patrick Haley Mansion. They have it as indoor outdoor and you can have the wedding and the reception there or just the reception. It is very nice. Iahve attended several parties there. They have the Mansion which leads to a large tent that then leads to ouside with a lawn and a gazebo.
Http://www.patrickhaleymansion.com/
Posted by Maureen; updated 03/14/02

Try the Cuneo Museum and Gardens in Vernon Hills. I haven`t personally seen it, I know someone who is getting married there this year (175 people) and she said it`s beautiful.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/21/02

My cousin had her ceramony in a beautiful place, which was able to make the transition quite nicely when the weather didnt cooperate. Food was excellent. Dan and Ada Rice Equistrian Center in Wheaton, IL
Posted by Karen; updated 03/22/02

Contact Meyers Castle in Dyer, Indiana. Wonderful spot for outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Here is their contact information:

Meyer`s Castle
1370 Joliet St.
Dyer, IN 46311
219/865-8452 or 773/646-5613
For more information call or write us at info@meyerscastle.com
Www.meyerscastle.com
Posted by Kathy; updated 04/08/02

Try the chapel at a place called "The Center" in Palos Park. They hold up to 75. I can`t remember their website address, but I typed `the center weddings Palos Park` into google.com and came up with the site. It`s right off Southwest highway, by the Palos Park country club.
Posted by Marsha; updated 05/07/02

I`ve been dreaming of an outdoor wedding for my boyfriend and I for months now (he hasn`t popped the question but we`ve talked about marriage), and I came across this wonderful site at www.galleriamarchetti.com. They have a beautiful venue for and outdoor ceremony as well as an outdoor reception. I hope you like it and that their prices aren`t too outrageous. Glad to help!
Posted by Dorothy; updated 02/19/03