Candy Poems For Birthday

Hi....I`m having a party for a 50th birthday, and over the summer I was at a party that used 2 big pieces of cardboard, and they made a poem out of it using diffrent candy bars, gum, and other treats...the only problem is I cannot remember the poem.....PLEASE HELP... Thanks...Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 02/24/03

Did you ever find this? if so will you share
Posted by Jodi; updated 06/11/03

I am also interested in a poem if anyone has one.
Posted by Angie; updated 06/15/03

Was wondering if you found the candy bar poem card?
If so, could you please send it to me
Thanks
Posted by Teri; updated 07/20/03

I know what you are talking about, but I`m not sure if this is exact I just ran across it real quick.

Www.tooter4kids.com/Classroom/candy_poems.htm
Posted by Pink; updated 08/12/03

I am looking for a 40th birthday poem with candy bar names to tell the story. Can you help me find anything??
Posted by Peggy McDowell; updated 08/30/03

I need the candy poem for 50th B-day
Before Saturday 9/6. Who can help!!!
Posted by Barb Yackel; updated 09/04/03

Did you ever find one? I want to make one for my son-in-law`s 40th birthday. Thanks
Posted by Susan; updated 10/12/03

I am looking for a candy bar poem. Did you ever find one? Thanks
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/19/03

Hello,
I am planning a 25th anniversary party and would like to make a candybar poem - anyone know of a good one?
Thanks
Posted by Donna; updated 11/09/03

Here` a birthday and baby shower poem if this helps anyone...at least it will gve you some ideas

Baby Shower:
Dearest friends and family ______ has always been MOUNDS of fun to be around because she is such a funny GOOBER with a CAREFREE spirit. I PROMISE this bouquet will bring a SNICKER to her as I read my poem. I am not playing TWIX on ______, when I say that she has truly found her perfect SUGAR DADDY to have her SUGAR BABY with. I bet the baby will be one HOT TAMALE. ______ is someone who can always be counted on in a CRUNCH, and I know she truly does TREASURE being pregnant because everyone’s still telling HERSHEYS beautiful, and that they love her to PIECES.
______
On your Shower Day we are warning you that at times the little RUNT is going to drive you BONKERS! You will be sick and tired of hearing GOO GOO and gaga. Just remember I’m your LIFESAVER who is there for you for a FAST BREAK, when you are in SHOCK and start to see DOTS from sleep exhaustion.
You have very good REISEN for being grumpy every NOW & LATER being that you were a bit CHUNKY for nine months, and now you have to fall asleep to a Screaming SYMPHONY. You should also know that once the baby comes your bank account will go from 100 GRAND to ZERO from Diapers and suplies even on a PAYDAY! Just remember all of us are there for you through the ROCKY ROAD, because we love you to PIECES. We hope for WHOPPERS of ALMOND JOY for you and your family. After, O-HENRY, or BABY RUTH is born you will be known as the 3 MUSKETEERS.

HUGS & KISSES,

Birthday poem,

I was going to give you 100 GRAND for you birthday, but the money slipped throug my BUTTERFINGER. I didn`t have a WHATCHAMACALLIT to sell and it wasn`t PAYDAY. My checking account was ZERO so I couldn`t do my shopping on 5TH AVENUE. I didn`t think a pet KITKAT or a trip to MARS or seeing the MILKY WAY would be appropriate. I do want to wish you MOUNDS of ALMOND JOY as you SKOR up another birthday. Enjoy and eat up this card wth my best wishes. I hope it doesn`t make you ROLOver and get sick. If it does, I promise not to SNICKER.

HUGS & KISSES!
Posted by Stacy; updated 11/10/03

My friend and I are making each other candy posters and I dont know how to start one I can think of some little sayings to do but I dont know how to start one !! PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Posted by Meaghan; updated 12/12/03

Does any one have a candy thank you poem?
Posted by Pam; updated 01/08/04

There are 14 candy bars in this card - it is the easier of the 2 I have - other card had harder to find candies...

As you approach the PAYDAY of your life, do you hear SNICKERS and RAZZLES from those around you? Do you feel that you are somewhere TWIX infancy and the old folks home? Are you having a continual battle with those MOUNDS ? Don’t let anybody call you a SLOPOKE . Get your WHATAMACALLIT in gear. It’s time to get something EXTRA out of life. Let your life SKOR . Although some may say you are NUTS or worse yet, a SUCKER , we think you are SPECIAL (dark) ! There are many GOOD&PLENTY years ahead of you! So be CAREFEE and remember life is a lot more pleasant when filled with hugs and KISSES! Happy Birthday
Posted by Me; updated 01/22/04

Does anyone have the candy birthday letter it ends something like and if you eat all this you will have a "jelly belly"
Posted by clare; updated 08/07/05

I tryed out for high school cheer and my one friend who didnt made one up
Send the judges into ORBIT ...be creative
Posted by Delanie; updated 08/08/05

Happy Birthday, ______
Now that you’ve reached ____, do you hear a (Symphony) of (Snickers)?
Do your bones (Krackel) and (Crunch)?
Does the old (Bun) feel a little (Chunky)?
Do you act like a (Butterfinger)?
Have your (Whoppers) turned to (Milk Duds)?
Have the old (Whatchamacallit) gone to )Mars)?
Don’t worry, stay (Carefree) . . .
We still think you’re worth (100 Grand)
Love,
Hesheys 50! Do you hear SNICKERS from those around you?that`s good your hearing hasn`t gone yet.They are jealous you still look like JUNIOR MINTS at 50! But soon you`ll have BUTTERFINGERS Feel your bones CRUNCH and say"Where`s my WHATCHAMACALLIT?" I had a hard time finding a gift. I thought we could TAKE5 in new YORK(pepermint pattie) but it wasn`t PAYDAY. I knew you wouldn`t want a pet KITKAT or DOVE. I didn`t find tickets to the MILKY WAY.So I made you this card before your too old to read or chew it. Please don`t ROLOver and get sick eating your M&MS or REESES! EXTRA love,
Make a candy gram. Purchase a large stiff poster board. Buy candy bars you can use for your message. Attach the candy bars onto the poster board. Example: To my "Big Hunk", you are "Almond Joy" and I would walk to "Mars" just to be with you. Decorate the poster to go with the theme you are celebrating. Place the poster in the passenger`s seat of his car for him to find on that special day.

Baby Shower:
Dearest friends and family ______ has always been MOUNDS of fun to be around because she is such a funny GOOBER with a CAREFREE spirit. I PROMISE this bouquet will bring a SNICKER to her as I read my poem. I am not playing TWIX on ______, when I say that she has truly found her perfect SUGAR DADDY to have her SUGAR BABY with. I bet the baby will be one HOT TAMALE. ______ is someone who can always be counted on in a CRUNCH, and I know she truly does TREASURE being pregnant because everyone’s still telling HERSHEYS beautiful, and that they love her to PIECES.

______
On your Shower Day we are warning you that at times the little RUNT is going to drive you BONKERS! You will be sick and tired of hearing GOO GOO and gaga. Just remember I’m your LIFESAVER who is there for you for a FAST BREAK, when you are in SHOCK and start to see DOTS from sleep exhaustion.
You have very good REISEN for being grumpy every NOW & LATER being that you were a bit CHUNKY for nine months, and now you have to fall asleep to a Screaming SYMPHONY. You should also know that once the baby comes your bank account will go from 100 GRAND to ZERO from Diapers and suplies even on a PAYDAY! Just remember all of us are there for you through the ROCKY ROAD, because we love you to PIECES. We hope for WHOPPERS of ALMOND JOY for you and your family. After, O-HENRY, or BABY RUTH is born you will be known as the 3 MUSKETEERS. HUGS & KISSES,

Hey Tootsie Roll,
We were going to give you 100 GRAND for your birthday, but the EXTRA money slipped through our BUTTERFINGER. I didn`t have a WHATCHAMACALLIT to sell and it wasn`t PAYDAY. My checking account was ZERO so I couldn`t do my shopping on 5TH AVENUE. I didn`t think a pet KITKAT, a trip to the SYMPHONY, a flight to MARS, or seeing the MILKY WAY would be appropriate. I do want to wish you MOUNDS of ALMOND JOY as you SKOR up another birthday. Enjoy and eat up this card with our best wishes. I hope it doesn`t make you ROLOver and get sick. If it does, we promise not to SNICKER. You are M-AZING and our SWEAT TART.
Love your SUGAR DADDY, and the 3 MUSKATEERS (3 peoples names.)
HUGS & KISSES

As you approach the PAYDAY of your life, do you hear SNICKERS and RAZZLES from those around you? Do you feel that you are somewhere TWIX infancy and the old folks home? Are you having a continual battle with those MOUNDS ? Don’t let anybody call you a SLOPOKE . Get your WHATAMACALLIT in gear. It’s time to get something EXTRA out of life. Let your life SKOR . Although some may say you are NUTS or worse yet, a SUCKER , we think you are SPECIAL (dark) ! There are many GOOD&PLENTY years ahead of you! So be CAREFEE and remember life is a lot more pleasant when filled with hugs and KISSES! Happy Birthday
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/08/05

Did you ever find that information on the candy bars? My mother in law has a birthrthday this weekend and I would like to use. Thanks...
Posted by Jeanina; updated 06/08/06

I would like a copy of this poem too.
Thanks
Posted by Colleen; updated 10/04/06

We love you so much, we get the SKITTLES when we`re with you! You are MOUNDS of fun and always make us SNICKER. You are so KISSABLE. On your EXTRA special payDAY you can travel to New YORK or the MILKYWAY and see a STARBURST as you ORBIT. You are such a LIVESAVER because you always make us smile. Celebrate by doing the TWIX dance.

HUGS and KISSES.

Love,
Posted by Stacey; updated 08/19/07

Happy Birthday, ______
Now that you’ve reached ____, do you hear a (Symphony) of (Snickers)?
Do your bones (Krackel) and (Crunch)?
Does the old (Bun) feel a little (Chunky)?
Do you act like a (Butterfinger)?
Have your (Whoppers) turned to (Milk Duds)?
Have the old (Whatchamacallit) gone to )Mars)?
Don’t worry, stay (Carefree) . . .
We still think you’re worth (100 Grand)
Love,

: This is the Birthday card I have but I don`t remember all of the candy bars. Maybe you can help me figure them out.

: Dear Whatchamacallit! I wanted to give you 100 Grand but the money slipped through my Butterfingers and PayDay is not until the 1st. I went to 5th Avenue but found absolutely nothing. I thought about giving you a ___________ on a space shuttle to Mars or the Milky Way but that seemed __________. I hope all of your ___________come true and I promise not to Snicker at you age. I am missing those 3. Hope that is the one you were looking for.

Here is one that I had made up myself for my son`s graduation...

Andrew,
When you were born we were going to call you BABY RUTH, but low and behold you were a boy (What a LIFESAVER!)

Your life so far has been a SPREE of pure ALMOND JOY!

At High School you had an EXTRA GOOD AND PLENTY time and you gave everyone a REISEN to have MOUNDS of CHUCKLES.

Well, you’ve graduated NOW & LATER it’s time to get on to college for SMORES SNICKERS with a new bunch of SMARTIES, SWEET TARTS and SUGAR DADDIES.

So for an ICEBREAKER you and your NUTRAGOUSLY 3 MUSKETEER, friends can CHARMS your way to the BUBBLICIOUS CHICKLETS, SUGAR BABIES, (HUBBA BUBBA) at WHACHAMACALLIT. Just stay away from those NERDS, RUNTS, RUGRATS, AIRHEADS, GOOBERS and LEMONHEADS.

So, TAKE 5 and have a FAST BREAK until college starts; then you’ll have to ROLL UPS your sleeves and CRUNCH numbers and DOTS your I’s. You’ll be on your way to SKOR a WHOPPER of a PAYDAY to earn your first 100 GRAND down on 5th AVENUE in New YORK City!

KUDO’s to you kiddo, you are truly M-AZING!

Hugs & KISSES!

A coworker of mine recently celebrated her 50th birthday and I made a candy bar card for her using a gift card to TGI Friday`s. Here`s what it said:

Dear Donna,

I was going to give you 100 GRAND for your birthday, but then someone said, "WHOOPEE (use a whoopee cushion), what`s that compared to a MILLION DOLLARS (fake million dollar bill--found it in the toy aisle at Wal-Mart))?" So I set out to find something that would make you glow and even ORBITed (Orbit gum) the MILKY WAY galaxy! I know it seems SILLY (can of Silly String), but I didn`t find anything there either. So, I went to the WATCHAMACALLIT to find a gift for someone who`s turning 50. The lady at the counter said most people become AIRHEADS and NERDS after that age, and insisted that their BATTERIES slow down. I tried to defend you, but instead took a FASTBREAK out of there and knew you would really like an EXTRA (gum) PAYDAY. And, well, since I couldn`t make that happen, I realized NOW & LATER EVERYONE COULD USE MORE FRIDAY`S! (For the last part, I used a pack of Now & Later`s and found a $10 gift card for TGI Friday`s that said "Everyone could use more Friday`s)!

Hope this helps!

Dear (Watchamacallit),

For your birthday, I wanted to give you (100 Grand) but the money slipped through our (Butterfingers). It was not (Payday) and our checking account was (Zero), so we could not shop on (5th Avenue). We were going to have a (Symphony) play a (Skor), but they cost (Extra). We thought about a (Fast Break) to (Mars) or an (Orbit) around the (Milky Way) but that seemed (Nutrageous). So just (Take 5) and be glad your (Whoppers) haven’t turned to (Milk Duds). Enjoy your card and we hope it doesn’t make you (Rolo)-ver and get (Chunky). If it does we promise not to (Snicker).

(Hugs) and (Kisses),

Teacher Feature...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candy & Candy Wrapper Ideas
Compiled by Sylvia/CA

I have these lists of "Classroom rules" and a "Halloween Candy Message" that I think were originally made up by Janice/4/OK. Below the "rules" are a few other things I have. I, myself, send "candy messages" where I use actual candy bars taped to poster board where I write the message. Maybe you`ll find something here that is useful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classroom Rules can be so SWEET!

If you are late, you will miss THE TOOTSIE ROLL call.

You shouldn`t tell WHOPPERS about your friends.

Work hard and report card day will be a great PAYDAY.

Be a GOBSTOPPER and keep your glue closed tightly.

Do your best work and SKOR high!!!

Be SMARTIES and keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.

CRUNCHing & KRACKELing paper is not necessary.

Behavior is rewarded with GOOD & PLENTY of fun.

Treat everyone with respect and not like NERDS.

Do your work in class where you won`t have MOUNDS of homework.

Make sure your "i`s" and "j`s" have DOTS.

It is kind to be a LINDOR when a friend is in need.

We all make mistakes and SNICKERS aren`t kind!

Don`t be AIR HEADS -- stay on task.

No ROLO blading on the school grounds.

Be a RED HOTS student and do your work.

Class Rules

There will be no SNICKERS from the class when someone gives an unusual answer.

When a STARBURST of an idea enters your mind, please raise your hand.

MOUNDS of compliments can`t replace one insult, so plea
Posted by LadyFae; updated 09/12/07