Wanted Simple/Sheath/Mermaid Wedding Gown

I`m looking for a simple mermaid or sheath style wedding gown. Preferably size 6-12, satin/silk.
Please email me with pics and details.
Thanks
Posted by Lins; updated 06/09/04

Hi.
I don`t know where you live, but if you are close to Toronto, here is the website of a company that will custom fit a dress to you. The photos of the dresses are not glam photos, but up close, their dresses are amazing. They can make you a dress in a month, their prices are incredibly reasonable, and their quality is top-notch. The only drawback is that it requires 2-3 fittings, so being near Toronto is important.
Posted by susan; updated 06/09/04

Hi,
I have a dress you may be interested in...

This dress that is on the front page is my dress and retailed for over $1400 when I bought it...
Let me know if you are interested--I am new to this site and have no clue how to email you!!
Thanks.
Julie
Posted by Julie; updated 06/09/04

Sorry--my email is nick2436n@aol.com
Posted by Julie; updated 06/09/04

I have a sheath for sale never altered or woren silk with detachable train still has price tag on i did not have the cermony planned retails 1200.00 sell for 600.00 plus shipping email me at lorriiee1968@msn.com
Posted by lori; updated 08/17/04

I have a Maggie Sottero "Greta" for sale. The dress is still in the bag; I never even tried it on. It`s a size 12 (bust 37.5, waist 28, hips 40). $300 tenisha_robert@bellsouth.net
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Nisha; updated 08/24/04

I have a stunning satin mermaid. If you would like pic`s please post your email or email me at stylinjen@hotmail.com.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/24/04

I am VERY interested in buying the `Greta` dress.
Posted by Christina; updated 09/13/04

Hi I have this beautiful gown brand new 2 piece with beaded sleeves. Please contact me if interested. Thanks
Posted by debra; updated 09/14/04

Christina,

The Greta is still available. What`s your email address?
Posted by Nisha; updated 09/15/04

GREAT!!! My e-mail is ctinamartinez@hotmail.com
Posted by Christina; updated 09/15/04

I have a stunning Maggie Sottero "Marti" which is a mermaid style. Size 4, never worn, tags still on. I`m selling at a complete steal. (Paid $900 originally - selling for $350). Organza shawl included.
Email me if you are interested in seeing pictures.
Lori
Posted by Lori; updated 09/15/04

I`m looking for is a sky blue wedding gown,I dont mind one shoulder.Nicely fitted gown that will fit my shape perfect.

Small beadding wraping around the top to the bottom,I would like it if would sparkale like glass particles.
Posted by sherea braylock; updated 09/15/04