Oleg Cassini Bridal Dress (Similar To 5438)

For Sale: I have an Oleg Cassini Princess/Ballroom Bridal dress, Bridal Size 10 that I bought new from David`s Bridal back in the Fall of 2002. (It`s somewhat similar to Style 5438 below the waste. The train and floor trim are similar) Only wore it once for my wedding day and would like to sell it to anyone interested. I can send photos by email. Briefly, it`s white with a white lace overlay, small clear pink beading throughout the dress (very sweet), versatile train that buckles up in the back if you like, sleeveless scoop front and low open scoop back with rows of beautiful clear white crystal beads that flow across the backline like u-shaped scoops. I have the David`s Bridal bag it came in. I also have an elbow length veil with a pink and white crystal tierra to match with the dress for seperate sale. I purchased the dress for $800.00, but am open to any offers. Dress and all are in great condition, well kept. Email me at Munibeamus@yahoo.com for questions or photo requests. Thanks very much.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 10/22/04

I would be interested to see the pictures. I am looking for a size 8 but I could probably fit into a size 10 with some alterations.
Posted by Kristy; updated 10/26/04

Hi Kristy,
Thank you for your interest in my bridal gown. I would be happy to send you some photos of the dress and bridal veil and tierra. If you can give me till this weekend, I`ll take some new digital photos, the old photos I have are from a regular 35 mm camera, so it`s hard to see details. I`ve been tied up for a bit, but will have time this weekend to send them to you if you`d like to provide me your email address. I hope you will like the dress, is your wedding soon? If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me via email @ munibeamus@yahoo.com. Till then, take good care.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 10/27/04

My wedding is in July of next year but we are preparing early b/c I start 16 hours of college in Jan. Also, my fiance is in Afghanistan right now so we are trying to have it prepared before he returns home in May so we can spend some time together. I have some time before I make my final decision on a wedding dress so this weekend would be fine. My email address is Misskrsty@ aol.com. Thanks so much! Take care!
Posted by Kristy; updated 10/27/04

Thank you Kristy,
Congrats on your engagement. I know about planning early, I started a year and a half early and I still was cramming for time come near my wedding. It`s takes so much for us ladies to plan the most special day, it`s very stressing till the very end, but all well worth it the day after. Just keep in mind, don`t panic, stay calm, things wont go perfect as we wish - Just do your best. I wish you and your fiance all the best, looks like you guys have much on your plate till July. Stay strong and hang in there!! Will send you photos through yahoo photo page link this weekend or sooner. I bet unlikely that you`re in the same place I am - but I`m in Dallas, Tx. I thought if there was a little chance you were near me, I`d show you the dress in person, but I bet you`re somwhere in a totally different state... Haha. Well, talk to you soon. (If I`m lucky enough and you might love this dress as I did - my wedding theme was "lavender", I have a ton of wedding favors, decorations and lots of wedding music I gathered myself left over from my wedding if you might be interested... Even a lighted arch with lavender flowers looping around it...) they would be no extra charge, I`d love to help make your day as wonderful as mine, so I`d include them as gifts. =) Take care. Steph~
Posted by Stephanie; updated 10/28/04

Well, unfortuntely I am near Huntsville, AL. But thank you so much for the kind gesture of the lavender gifts in the event that the dress works out. You don`t find to many kind people out there anymore! I have the colors black and white picked out for bridesmaids dresses, but we have yet to decide our 3rd color!(I can` t just have black and white...lol) I am actually trying to figure out some way to make a gym (not with bleachers, just a church gym) look like a reception, but that will be a work in progress up to the rehearsal night...lol. Just let me know when you get those pics up. No big hurry here though, I get on every day to talk to my fiance so I am always on here. Thanks again!
Posted by Kristy; updated 10/28/04

Kristy,
I am so sorry I didnt get the chance to upload the photos I took of my dress yet... :( My baby girl was sick all weekend (she`s teething) and had been crying & fussy the entire weekend. I couldnt get a chance to myself and send you the photos. I`ll do my best to get those to you asap!! Pls. Be patient for me, I know you`re anxious to see what the dress looks like. I`m anxious and hope you like it. Thank you! Steph~
Posted by Stephanie; updated 11/01/04

I have a five year old brother and a one year old cousin so I have seen the teething stage and I know what you are going through. Like I said, I am in no hurry so whenever you get a chance is fine. I probably wouldn`t have even seriously started looking until January but since I am going back to school I decided to look a little earlier. I haven`t set my heart on anything yet though so take care of your daughter and then just let me know when you post the pictures. (I am not one of those short tempered brides...lol) Take care and good luck with the teething!
Kristy
Posted by Kristy; updated 11/01/04

Hi there Kristy,
Finally got some time to sneak off while baby is napping. I`ll send the photos to your aol address. Let me know if you dont get them or would like to see more photos. I hope you like it, but it`s perfectly okay of it`s not what you had in mind. I know, trust me - for your perfect day, you know what you would like to wear. Either way, I`ve very much enjoyed our conversations, I wish you the best with your wedding. You have my email if ever I can help you with anything!! take care u!!! Stephanie~
Posted by Stephanie; updated 11/06/04

Hi Stephanie. Thanks so much for the photos. My mother actually bought a dress for me that I had been looking at for a while yesterday. She said if I kept going back to it then that was the one. I`m so sorry b/c I would have gotten on here to tell you but I have been working like crazy! (Retail during the holidays..blah..lol) Anyway, I really enjoyed your conversations as well and I wish you the best with your daughter. Hopefully she will finish teething soon! Again thanks so much for the photos!You take care as well! Kristy
Posted by Kristy; updated 11/06/04

I`m so happy you found a dress that you love. Yes, it is soooo nice when moms shop with you... They want it to be the most special day for their girl as well. I`m sure you look like a bride to be!!!!! lol Yes, the Holidays are coming near and it`ll be crazy out there?!?! Good thing you got the dress now and avoided the chaos later. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and Christmas to you and yours~ =)
Posted by Stephanie; updated 11/06/04