Justin Alexander Style 8030-Desperately Seeking

I am desperately trying to find this dress, and am open to designer inspired dresses that are like this one. I cannot afford to pay $900.00--retail for this dress. So, anyone with any help will be greatly appreciated. My wedding date is August 12, 2006. Thanks again!
Posted by Tiffany; updated 03/06/06

My wife and I are selling her Justin Alexander 8030. It is a size 2-4. If you are interested please email me at scottiefish@gmail.com
Posted by Scott Fish; updated 03/14/06

My wife and I are selling her Justin Alexander style 8030. It is a size 2-4. Please email me if you are interested. Scottiefish@gmail.com
Posted by Scott; updated 03/14/06

I am a distributor for a wedding dress designer and we can make you a reproduction gown inspired from the Le Spose gown.

We use all the same lush fabrics as the original designer gown

Wholesale pricing

NO deposit required

Photos and REFERENCES available

Just click on our link for more information

Inspiredcouture@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Inspired Couture

Posted by Kelly; updated 03/14/06

Hi- I saw this dress on this website: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/listing/801.htm- she`s selling it for $650 I do believe-

Contact Information
MelissaStirling@aol.com -- 703-946-6490
Posted by Amy; updated 03/14/06

I have been looking for the Justin ALexander dress style 8030 size 2 or 4 because it is the smallest size and I can`t afford 1,125, my wedding has a budget because my mother is a single mother and I count her help. I believe my celebration should be a celebration not a debt. This is why I am looking for alternatives to purchase this dress. It is my dream dress.
Posted by Isa; updated 07/12/06