Oleg Cassini Ct203

I am looking for the champagne version of this dress in a size 4 or 6. But 1000 was not what I was expecting to pay. I didn`t expect to fall in love with a dress this hard. But now the bar has been set and I can`t find anything that I love more. If anyone is looking to sell theirs I would be very grateful.
Posted by Brenda; updated 12/02/07

Hey! I am getting married 9/26/08 and am also looking for the Oleg Cassini Ct203. I will need a size 16-18. Can do as small as a 14.

It can`t have any lengh taken off of it... If at all possible I would love to find someone who had lengh added! Email me if anyone has a dress I could buy or rent from them!
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/02/07

I am desperately looking for Davids Bridal Oleg Cassini CT203 with matching veil size 12 or 14 preferably in champagne for my sept. 08 wedding...
Posted by Erin; updated 02/10/08

I have a BNWT never worn Oleg Cassini sz. 10 CT203 dress for sale in the solid ivory. I`d like to sell it for $800, but am willing to go as low as $500. Please contact me if interested!
Posted by Amy; updated 04/11/08

I have the CT203 size 10 slightly altered in length. 5`2 with 4" heels.
$600
Posted by Heather; updated 04/20/08

I`m actually selling this dress in a size 14-Champagne. I ordered it and picked it up in Feb 08". It`s new with tags and no alterations. I have it in the David`s Bridal white bag. I also have the big poofy skirt to go with it. This really is an amazing looking dress. I`m selling it for $800. This includes the skirt, dress (of course), bag, and shipping.
. I have pictures too!
Posted by Meredith; updated 04/29/08

I have the Oleg #CT203 available, if anyone is still interested in one. It is a size 10, champagne color, still has the tags on it! Ordered the dress, it came in and its still in the David`s Bridal white dress bag. I`m including a 2 part veil, 1st part, finger tip length, 2nd part detachable catheral veil. The dress and the veil is gorgeous! Selling for $800.00.
Posted by Kelly; updated 05/05/08

I`m interested in the size 10 gown! Please email me with pictures!

Thanks!!
Posted by alexis; updated 05/08/08

Hi Alexis~
I sent the pictures to your email address! Let me know what you think! Thanks!
Kelly
Posted by Kelly; updated 05/08/08

Hi! I`m so in love with this dress also and it is no longer on sale. I live in Canada so had my sister check it out for me, she lives in Jersey. I am going long weekend to try it on, but I alrady love it.

I`m looking for it in Champaigne, size 8 or 10 (will know once I go try it on. br>
Thanks.
I`d love to see pictures too!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 05/14/08

Hi I am very interested! please contact me Size 10 Champaigne!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 05/14/08

If anyone who reads this knows where I can find this dress in solid WHITE (I may settle for solid ivory!) in anywhere from a size 4 up tp a 10, (my mom is a professional tailor!) Please please please feel free to contact me , thanks!
Posted by Brie; updated 05/15/08

Does anyone have the the matching flower girl dress for the oleg cassini ct203 in champagne that they would be willing to sell?? i need a 2T but could possibly go a little larger. Thanks!! :)
Posted by Lindsay; updated 05/17/08

Yes - I am also looking for the matching Flower Girl dresses, I need a 2T and a 3T. If anyone has either I`d love to know.
Thanx!
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/25/08

I have an Oleg Cassini CT203 in champagne it is a 20W, but can be taken in...I am looking to unload right away, will accept offers.
Posted by Megan; updated 05/30/08

I have the matching veil for this dress if you are interested.

Thanks,

Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 06/02/08

Hi I am selling the Oleg Cassini (style CT203 / $1000.00) dress in champange. Its a size 14 and was taken in slightly in the chest. I am a size 38D and it was a bit too big if that helps. It needs dry cleaned. I am including a champagne fingertip veil with crystal and pearls (style 418 /$135.00) as well as an A-Line Medium Fullness 2 tier slip (style 605 / $49.00). If buying from David`s Bridal new expect to pay $1184.00 plus tax. I am asking $500.00 plus buyer to pay shipping.

I also have 9 bridesmaids who are interested in selling their dresses (style 81123 / $180.00) They are each asking $50.00 plus buyer to pay shipping. Their sizes range from 2 to 14.

Posted by Heather; updated 06/02/08

I also have a size 2T flower girl dress (style: FG9309) in Ivory with an ivory ribbon that came with it and with a Latte colored sash purchased seperately. This coordinates beautifully with the wedding gown. This HAS BEEN dry cleaned. I am asking $75.00 plus buyer to pay shipping.

Posted by Heather; updated 06/02/08

Hi Everyone i have a oleg cassini dress ct203 in solid white size 4 just bought never been worn with an extra crinolin skirt all tags need to sell. Please contact
Posted by carolyn; updated 06/02/08

I am willing to buy the size 10 in ivory! Please let me know if you will take $500 for it?
Posted by Jen; updated 06/05/08

I will be willing to buy a CT203 size 10 in ivory let me know the price!
Posted by Jen; updated 06/12/08

I am looking for the matching champagne veil..please help!!!

Posted by candice Fisher; updated 06/15/08

I am looking for a Size 10 Champagne CT203. PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! Thank you!
Posted by Jaime; updated 06/21/08

Megan can you email me pictures of your dress? What`s the difference in 20w and 20?
Posted by Brandy; updated 06/26/08

This is for Carolyn, You said you have a size 4 in all white for sale and to contact you but there is no contact information. Please let me know what you want for the dress.

**Anyone else out there I am still looking for a size 4 or 4p any color will do. (in the Oleg Cassini CT203)

Thanks
Posted by Laura; updated 07/04/08

I am looking for a size 4-6 (i need to go try it on) for my wedding 6/13/09. Anyone have it in champange or Ivory please contact me. Thanks
Posted by Niya; updated 07/10/08

Hi there - I am looking for Ct203 dress, size 2 in solid white. I am also looking for two matching flower girl dresses in 2T and 3T. Mactching veil and/or tiara would be a bonus.
Thank You
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/10/08

Megan,
Just wondering do you still have the size 20 CT203 dress? I am very interested...

Thanks,
Melissa
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/05/08

To Jessica:
Did you find someone to get this dress from? I too need a 14 (possibly 12) with added length...Davids` Bridal can order the longer length for $50 more (I am 5`9" without heels) we could possible split costs...I am gettign married June 13, 2009
Posted by Jen; updated 08/12/08

Hi I have this dress in champagne for sale!! It`s a 16 but was altered around the chest (38DD) I`m selling it for $400 plus shipping. I have tons of pictures. My email is Put Oleg Cassini Dress in the subject line. Thanks Brandy
Posted by Brandy; updated 08/21/08

I am looking for CT203 in white size 4. Otherwise will be purchasing soon. Thank you!
Posted by Jenna P; updated 08/22/08

Candice--I have the matching champagne veil for this dress. My wedding is 12/27/08, but if your wedding is after that I would be happy to sell it when I`m finished.
Posted by Jess; updated 09/04/08

I AM INTERESTED IN THE NINE BRIDES MAID DRESSES STYLE 81123. NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLOR AND SIZES IN DETAIL. THANK YOU
Posted by TRACEE; updated 09/07/08

I have the Oleg Cassini CT203 in Champagne, Size 2. I also having matching jewelry, tiara and veil. Available immediately. The dress is in champagne and latte. if you are interested. Thanks!
Posted by Lindsay; updated 10/10/08

I have this dress for sale as well. It is in WHITE, size 12. It comes with the matching veil. I also have the petticoat to go under it as well.
Pd $1,000 for dress and $200 for veil...will sell for MUCH less.
Posted by Stephenie; updated 10/10/08

Looking to purchase a never worn Oleg Cassini CT203 in champagne...any size between 14- 20w. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Winnie; updated 10/23/08

I am looking for a never been worn champayne CT203 dress size 12 to 14. I am in the uk so am willing to pay shipping costs etc. Please e- mail me pics. I am also looking for the flower girl dress never been worn FG203 age 3. If anyone can get hold of that too would be great. Thanks
Posted by stacey; updated 11/10/08

I`m looking for an Oleg Cassini ct203, champagne, in a 14 petite, can do 10-12, but must be petite. I have a while before the wedding, but I need to be able to find the dress within my price range. Thank you!
Posted by Meghan; updated 11/16/08

Brandy, do you still have the dress?
Posted by Chris; updated 11/27/08

Hi! I am looking for an Oleg Casssani style CT203 size 10 in Solid Ivory PLEASE get back to me and let me know if anyone has one for sale??!! thanks
Posted by Mandy; updated 01/07/09

I am looking to find the CT203 in Champagne, size 10 or 12.
Posted by jen; updated 01/13/09

Hi! I`m looking for a size 6-8 maybe 10 in CT203. If anyone has this dress or bridesmaid dresses let me know! thanks

Posted by Lindsay; updated 01/13/09

I have CT203 in size 10 white with white and burgandy sash. It has never been worn or altered.
Posted by Diane; updated 01/27/09

Jenna P.
Did you end up buying the 4? Are you done with it? I have a 4th of July wedding this year and I am still in need of my dress. I want the CT203 and I need a size 4. Please let me know if you will consider selling.
Thanks
Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 02/09/09

Hi I`m looking for CT203 in diamond white in a 10 or 12, anyone still have theirs available?!

Thanks!
Posted by sara; updated 06/19/09

Looking for White or Ivory Oleg CT203 Size 12 unaltered. Thank you.
Posted by Kay; updated 07/01/09

I am interested in the CT203 dress in a size 10 in the champagne color if any one has one let me know.
Posted by leslie; updated 08/03/09

I am desperately searching for an Oleg Cassini CT203 in Champagne with a latte sash. Im in a bind as we just found out that my fiance`s father is dying and was only given 4 months to live! Everything is happening so fast, and I would like this dress to make my day complete. Please email me at abbiejp@hotmail.com if you have one! (oh yeah, size 8, 10, or 12!)
Posted by Abbie; updated 11/08/09