Looking For Melissa Sweet Uma Dress

I am trying to find my dream dress in my price range. I tried on the Melissa Sweet Uma dress, and it is perfect for me personality-wise. I LOVE this dress, but my budget really wouldn`t cover the cost of this dress, and the matching veil. I was wondering if anyone has this dress once worn, in mint condition. I know that this is a new(er) dress, so if you are still making payments on it, I`d be willing to discuss working on payment help with you, to guarantee that I`d get the dress after your wedding if it hasn`t yet occurred. Please contact me, I`d love to hear from you!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Cassie; updated 07/19/10

When is your wedding and what size are you looking for?
Posted by E; updated 07/19/10

Wedding will be in spring/early summer of 2012, and I am looking for anything near a size 6 or size 8 (I think the sample I tried on was a 6 and had to be altered slightly, but almost fit perfectly). Any alterations I would absolutely take care of.
Posted by Cassie; updated 07/20/10

I am getting married in May 2011, but the dress is a size 4. I will have minor alterations, but not to the length (the length is perfect with 3 inch heals if you are close to 5"6).

I am still not positive I`d be willing to sell afterward, but am open to discussing if you think the dress might fit.
Posted by E; updated 07/20/10

Thanks E, keep me updated. I will try to locate a 4 to try on and see if it might work and let you know. I`m a little shorter than you, but taking a dress up is better than having it too short haha. I`m 5`3".
Posted by Cassie; updated 07/20/10

Hi! I have a new size 10 Uma available. I would be happy to email you more information!
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/26/10

I would go get fitted for the gown and then post the size that you need. When I was purchasing the dress, they said that alterations could be very expensive because of the detailing on the dress (having to move petals, rouching, etc). I`d hate to have you purchase the dress only for it to be pushed out of your price range by excessive alterations! If you think you might be interested in the size 4, post your e-mail and I`ll message you.
Posted by E; updated 07/26/10

I have the Uma in ivory. I am getting married on 10/10/10. I am a street size 5/6 and I am 5`5 and had it made so I am not weating shoes. If you are interested let me know. Take care!
Posted by Carla; updated 08/10/10

I am also in love with this dress!

Sarah/anyone else that may have a size 10 Melissa Sweet Uma dress that they wish to sell - I would be very interested!
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/14/10

Hi Lisa!

I still have Uma available! What is an email address where I can send you more info? I look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/15/10

I am also looking for this dress size 6-8. Who has one?
Posted by MICHELLE; updated 08/16/10

Hi Lisa and Michelle,

I still have Uma available. It is in like-new condition, and was a store sample for a very short period of time. MIchelle, you could definitely alter it down to a size 6-8. Please contact me at sarah.h87@gmail.com for more information.

Sarah
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/16/10

I have the gown in a size 6. I am 5`5`" and am a true size 6. The Uma gown is in ivory and was purchased at POB in Denver, CO. Let me know if you are interested :)
Posted by Carla; updated 08/18/10

Carla, Congrats on your wedding! I think your dress would be perfect for me. I recently tried on the Uma style and loved it. My wedding is October of 2011 and i`m 5`5" and a street size of 6. How would I be able to contact you?
Posted by Selena; updated 09/20/10

Thank you Selena! You can contact me @ carlacisternino@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from you :)
Posted by Carla; updated 09/20/10

In case anyone else is still looking... I have the Uma in a size 6 that I would be interested in selling after June 2011.

Nistja@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by Jen; updated 01/08/11

I`m also looking for this dress! I`m 5`8" and a street size 10. Wedding in September 2011.
Posted by Kate; updated 03/01/11