WANTED: Oleg Cassini CV008

Hi,
I am in a panic looking for my dream dress that I can`t afford from Davids Bridal. It is the Oleg Cassini CV008 style and I need it for March 2004! It might sound crazy that I must have this dress, but it`s pretty much the only thing that I have been allowed to chose because I will be paying for it myself. Please, if you have this dress, consider me as a buyer. Send me pics and what price you ask (whatevr you have) because I`m in a rush!
Thank you.
Posted by BB; updated 02/01/04

I don`t know if this helps but I have an Oleg Cassini dress that I am currently selling on ebay for $299.00. It`s not exactly the dress you are looking for but not too far off either. My dress style # is 9004 on david`s bridal website. On ebay, I offered to pay shipping and insurance on the dress. If you would like to check it out the item # is 2886941080 on ebay.com and my seller name is "gigimeg". The size is 6-8.

Thanks and good luck finding your dream dress.
Posted by Megan; updated 02/01/04

Hey, I just posted a reply about an oleg cassini dress that I have and am currently listing on ebay under seller name "gigimeg" ... I just came across an add on weddingsolutions.com listing the exact dress that you want for sale under the classified section and under bride & groom. I copied it for you:
Posted Date: 2003-11-17
Description:
New Oleg Cassini Wedding Dress. Size 8, never altered. Style CV008. Used for a professional photo shoot. Has a beautiful matching crown/tiara which is included in this offering. The crown/tiara has the same multi color (stones) as the dress. The dress is Ivory with multi color embroidery on bodice and train. Jaw dropping look!! I have additional pictures to photographs like a dream! You will sparkle all the way down the aisle. Selling for $800. Paid $1200.00 at Davids bridal in August 2003.
Price: $800.00
E-mail: johnnalogan2001@yahoo.com

Hope this helps. Gigimeg@aol.com
Posted by Megan; updated 02/01/04

Just wanted to make you aware this dress is available on Ebay -- 2 more days left. I did a search because I love this dress as well, but the one posted on Ebay is too large for me.

Good luck and best wishes!
Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63851&item=8161552601&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/16/05