Martha Stewart Cupcake Wedding Cake

If anyone has photos of this cupcake wedding cake please email them to me. I AM DESPERATE and in a hurry as I am getting married in less than 2 months. I have searched everywhere and can not find it. Thank you
Posted by Judy; updated 04/07/04

I dont know about marthas but there is a site cupcaketree.com that sells the stand and has some cute ideas- also if you google the word cupcake tree you can see some great examples- good luck!
Posted by heather; updated 05/06/04

I have a copy of the cupcake wedding cake. It was on one of the martha stewarts magazines. If you want it..i could mail it to you...i am planning to use it for my wedding too!
Posted by Tracie; updated 05/26/04

To Tracie:
I am interested in the picture you have of the wedding cupcakes. How can I obtain a copy of the picture or what issue of which Martha Stewart Magazine can I find it? Thanks for your assistance.
Posted by Linda; updated 06/08/04

Hey

I can email you a copy of the cake...give me your email address.
Posted by Tracie; updated 06/08/04

Tracie,
Is there any way you could e-mail me the Martha Stewart wedding cupcakes picture? I`ve just recently heard of this idea and I love it. Thanks a lot!
Posted by Elise; updated 07/13/04

Hey i will email it to you...i need an email address!
Posted by Tracie; updated 07/14/04

Duh!! Sorry, my e-mail is ededora@yahoo.com

Thanks so much Tracie!
Posted by Elise; updated 07/14/04

I would love a copy of the site for the cupcake cake too!
Thanks
Posted by KAren; updated 07/22/04

Hi Tracie. Just wondering if you still have the picture of the cupcake wedding cake. If you do, would you be able to send it to me also? wlwthw@mindspring.com
Thank you!! Wendy
Posted by Wendy; updated 08/08/04

Hi!

I would really like to have a cupcake wedding cake. Please send me your pictures at jenigirl11@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Posted by Jennie; updated 08/13/04

Hi!!! I would also like a copy of the cupcake wedding cake. Thanks!!!

Nikki_tu@hotmail.com
Posted by Nikki; updated 08/13/04

Try this link for a full picture of the Martha cupcake cake:

Http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=product&id=product19823&site=&rsc=
Posted by Sarah; updated 09/02/04

If you got a picture of the Cupcake Cake could you forward it to me or tell me the month it was her Martha`s mag?

Thank You!
Posted by Suzann; updated 09/07/04

Could someone please send me a copy of the cupcake wedding cake also. I heard it was really awesome how she did it and I would like to see it.
Thanks so much.. Email me at amyl628@msn.com
Posted by amy; updated 09/16/04

My girlfriend want a Cupcake Cake for our Wedding. But I haven`t find one we like, could I have a copy of this Martha Stewart one, Thanks in advance.
My email is felix@cyberdude.com
Posted by Felix; updated 09/17/04

I would greatly appreciate an email with the cupcake photo. I want to do this for my wedding. My email is
Adrienneclark@sympatico.ca thank you very much
Posted by Adrienne; updated 09/18/04

Could I be sent a copy of the picture too?

Rmloewen78@hotmail.com
Posted by Rhiannon; updated 09/19/04

Please forward me picture of cupcake wedding cake as well. Thank you!
Posted by Ragan; updated 02/20/05

Hi,
I would greatly appreciate an email with the cupcake photo. I genevieve.landry@videotron.ca
Thank you in advance !

Gen
Posted by Gen; updated 03/23/05

I am jumping on the bandwagon - could someone please send me the picture as well? Thanks
Posted by REggie; updated 03/24/05

Hi I `m trying to find this recipe for a friend who is getting married in less than 4 months, please forward a copy to jo_dadi@hotmail.com or dapplednight_mare@hotmail.com Thanks
Posted by Paige; updated 03/28/05

Please email me a copy of this also, I love this idea!
Posted by Marie; updated 04/08/05

Please email me a copy to ginab_24@yahoo.com. I love this idea, I just need to find the perfect recipe!
Posted by Marie; updated 04/08/05

I need a picture as well. I have been lookin gbut I havent seen anythign that stands out.
Posted by Briana; updated 04/08/05

Please, if anyone has the picture from last years Marth Stewart wedding, I am looking for the cupcake wedding cake, please e-mail me the picture I would really appreciate it, thankyou in advance
Posted by ann; updated 04/11/05

Me too Me too themissn@aol.com
Posted by Melissa Nethken; updated 04/13/05

Hi, I would also like to have a copy of the picture. I would really appreciate it if someone could email it to me. My email is rrahrig@bgnet.bgsu.edu. Thanks!
Posted by Ryan; updated 04/16/05

I don`t have the Martha Stewart picture electronically but I do have a picture of a nice one. Some of the messages posted don`t have an email address. If you need it please send me an email at bdcollins22@hotmail.com and I`ll forward it to you.
Posted by Brooke; updated 04/16/05

I too am looking for pictures of this or something similar cupcake wedding cake. If anyone has one, please forward to me - cdavis5115@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Posted by Crystal Davis; updated 04/17/05

Hi
If anyone has a picture of the cupcake wedding cake, would you please e-mail it to me.

Thanks a bunch
Posted by Deb; updated 04/25/05

Hi there - I am also looking for photos.....did you get one?
If so PLEASE forward to me! I`m doing the cake for a wedding and have no idea what it looks like!
-Nicki
Posted by Nicki; updated 04/26/05

Http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=tvs7807

Here is the tower!!
Posted by Carla; updated 04/28/05

I am interested in obtaining a picture of this cupcake wedding cake! My daughter is getting married in September and that is what she wants to do. Can anyone help!!! I`d appreicate it!!! Blessings,,,,,, smarlowe@bright.net
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/02/05

Check online at westchester-wedding.com
They have some other sites and some pictures

Good luck
Posted by maggie; updated 05/05/05

If someone has a picture could you pass it along
Posted by nikki; updated 05/07/05

Can someone please send me a copy of the cupcake wedding cake pic,,, thanks
Posted by Crystal; updated 05/23/05

I`ve found an image of the Winter 2003 cover!!

Http://www.carlazanoni.com/martha.jpeg
Posted by Carla; updated 06/01/05

I too have had the same problems finding a cupcake wedding cake that I really like....then I found this wedsite for an item called CUPCAKE CUDDLERS!! They are so cute!! Go To
Http://www.cakecentral.com/cakelisting-36-2-Cupcake-Cuddlers.html
YOU WILL LOVE THEM, I KNOW IT!!
Posted by Darlene; updated 06/14/05

I am very interested in receiving a picture and the instructions from Martha Stewart re: the recipe for a cupcake cake...can anyone help? Thanks!
Posted by Ela Cabral; updated 04/19/06

Please send details and picture of Martha`s cupcake wedding cake.
Thank you
Posted by L; updated 07/07/06

Tracie,
Could you also email the cupcake wedding cake pictureto me? I want to use it for our 50th anniversary celebration.
Thanks
Posted by Marciat; updated 07/31/06

I have my step-son`s wedding cupcake cake to make and would love to see the picture of this and any other cake of this type you have. Thank you.
Posted by Diana; updated 09/29/06

Please send me picture of the cupcake wedding i planning to have one also but i don`t know how to fix it.

Thank you
Posted by shann; updated 11/25/06