Scales and Tails Utah
- Serving Salt Lake City UT
- 3584 S. 1950 West Suite 13
- City, Zip Code & State
- West Valley City, UT 84119
With specially prepared birthday displays and classroom presentations, Shane will educate and entertain everyone at the party with his animals for parties.
Shane's love of reptiles started in childhood, where he simply loved chasing, and capturing snakes and lizards in Utah. He was fascinated by reptiles, and his love for them only grew upon the arrival of his pet iguana named "Horse" that he raised. Shane grew to have a deep need to share his knowledge and love of reptiles. He understands that although not everyone loves reptiles as much as he does, that knowledge is the key to clear up the misconceptions that many people have about these beautiful creatures.
We take an educational program and incorporate skits, songs and stories to make it exciting. The show is not your typical 'stand in front of a classroom and give facts', we cater our presentations so that they are a unique, interactive experience, that just happens to be highly informative. Our shows are geared to children and young adults, with each program developed with the specific age group in mind, ensuring that we speak to each group at their level. All of our shows can also be customized to match your current school curriculum.
We love performing for any and all events, but especially for birthday parties, educational school programs, festivals, and corporate functions. Our four-legged and legless friends make any event a special one.
Take a look at some of our most popular packages:
One Hour Private Tour -
$125 per hr, includes an exciting behind the scenes tour of the Scales and Tails facility for up to 8 people. Your friendly tour guide will show you and your guests around and introduce you to various different snakes, lizards, tortoises, and alligators. Your guide will allow you and your guests to touch and hold some of our exciting creatures, an event not to be missed!
The Large Reptile Show -
- $325.00 This is a 45 minute highly informative show with 15 minutes of animal handling afterwards! We bring several so -called creepy crawlies (Spiders, Scorpions, or Roaches),Plus 10 live reptiles including a giant lizard, giant tortoise, giant snake, and a young crocodilian for your viewing pleasure.
The Grand Combo -
- $550 The grand combo is a 1 hour and 30 minute educational presentation combining the flighted ambassadors of the sky with the slithering rulers of the ground. This also includes 15- minutes of animal handling after the show with some of the animals.
In addition, Scales and Tails Utah also offers a Junior Zookeeper program, keeping the magic of learning and animal interaction alive all year round!
Among other cities, Scales and Tails Utah may serve the following areas: Salt Lake City, South Salt Lake, Ogden, West Valley City, Murray, Sandy, Provo, Orem, Taylorsville, Lehi, West Jordan, Holladay, West Valley, Crescent, Riverton, Logan, Pleasant View, Woods Cross, South Weber, Park City, Sherwood Park, Herriman, Roy, Bonnie, Hooper, Saratoga Springs, Belmont Heights, Uintah, Layton, Granite
There are currently no reviews for this vendor